PDA

View Full Version : Soon to lose canal + on Thor

teassoc
19-11-2008, 06:59 PM
Report on another site that new cards are being issued. Seems we only have a few more weeks to enjoy these channels.

teassoc
19-11-2008, 07:58 PM
Not just diablo. Also M2+.

forest1
19-11-2008, 09:40 PM
perhaps thats the the big you no what!!!!

samot4
24-11-2008, 08:01 AM
New cards issued to subscribers with cards moore then two years old in Sweden.
No reports of this from Norway and Denmark.

A
24-11-2008, 09:04 AM
Looks like only Sweden

bobi
23-01-2009, 08:07 PM
Nope this looks like it is going to happen in all scandinavian countries.

Today one of my mates received new card from CD Norway,
he did not even got any warring at first hand.

the card arrived today on the post , saying that from time to time CD updates the cards for security reasons.

i have got this card now and im loggin it to see if there is major changes
card works OK with Newcs and Mgcamd

maybe something is up with CD , and we may louse it sooner that we think

cheers

bobi

A
23-01-2009, 09:13 PM
My card is paired to the box but works ok in all emus ccam, newcs... so this could be a change of just unpaired cards
No new card here as yet

thomasking
07-02-2009, 09:55 PM
how long canal swedon norway will be gone for diablo cam i don't want channel lose cos canal sport and film is best programe football HD film HD lot good programme :lurk5::respect-049:

planetx
07-02-2009, 10:06 PM
Report on another site that new cards are being issued. Seems we only have a few more weeks to enjoy these channels.:puke:

only rumours:puke: stay calm:coolgleamA:

skomedal
07-02-2009, 10:06 PM
Relax,,,,,

I got my new card from cd in november, others here have just got them this week,,, others have not got them yet,,, general updating of cards,,, mine works in the diablo cam, conax pocket np4, samsung ay,, so no pairing to reciever yet,,,,

Diablo cam handles CAS 7,,,,

Regards

maud
07-02-2009, 10:09 PM
Come what may,we know what we do,and hope it works for a while,but all things change.

skomedal
07-02-2009, 10:13 PM
Read the following:-

goto

diablo

open post " THOR KEY CHANGE DUE ??? "

ALL REVEALED IN THAT POST

Regards

teassoc
08-02-2009, 12:40 AM
Read the following:-

goto

diablo

open post " THOR KEY CHANGE DUE ??? "

ALL REVEALED IN THAT POST

Regards

Why?

There seems to have been a normal key change. Doesn't signify anything about impending changes in encryption.

higgs66
11-02-2009, 12:48 PM
pimps

i got my new CD card back in Dec, located in sweden. The cover letter, instructed us to insert the card before end of Feb if memory serves me well.

higgs

keith mawer
12-02-2009, 07:22 PM
doom and gloom emmm.....

kewell79
12-02-2009, 08:18 PM
here in norway is says before 1. May

dez
12-02-2009, 08:38 PM
Hi Keith

Yes the usual doom and gloom

dez

skomedal
12-02-2009, 08:45 PM
kewell79

Does your card have pictures of deer and football players on it and smokey green /brown??????

If so I got mine ( the same in november ) as I have stated on many postings on this site...........

Mine works in diablo - conax pocket np4 cams and in my reserve ( backup ) dsr samsung 9500 ay,,,,,,

Look at post 10 on this side/page.

So no need to panic yet,,,,,

NO DOOM AND GLOOM

Regards

klp34
12-02-2009, 09:22 PM
My card is blue with pictures of deer and football players .

skomedal
12-02-2009, 09:26 PM
My card is blue with pictures of deer and football players .

So where do you live ( country ) in scandinavia,,, D- S- N- F ????????????

Maybe different countries have different background colours!!!!!!!!

Regards

cueboy
13-02-2009, 10:01 AM
how much is it for a original card cheers cue

^^COMPASS^^
13-02-2009, 10:06 AM
how much is it for a original card cheers cue

Canal+ Scandinavia 12 Month Subscription £ 695.00

teassoc
13-02-2009, 10:43 AM
doom and gloom emmm.....

You seem to be ignoring the facts. Best to be aware of what's going on, and for those contemplating buying a card or cam that things might change shortly.

thomasking
16-02-2009, 04:21 PM
that will never that happend we will still enjoy watching canal plus film sport

thomasking
16-02-2009, 04:22 PM
and u make everyone get worry to lose all channel

teassoc
16-02-2009, 04:47 PM
and u make everyone get worry to lose all channel

So what do you think issuing new cards signifies?

Accord
16-02-2009, 07:05 PM
So what do you think issuing new cards signifies?

A new security layer for conax and black screen...

dez
16-02-2009, 07:07 PM
Hi

This topic started in november and we have enjoyed nearly 3 months extra viewing with very few key changes. So I would definately call that scaremongering wouldnt you.
If this thread continues long enough the first poster who told us all about the rumoured card changes wil eventually be correct!!! Similar story around about uncle rupies card change, will they or wont they work with cs????The doom and gloom boys and girls say that they wont, how do they know??

dez

skomedal
16-02-2009, 07:25 PM
dez...

I could not have said it better many thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Doom & gloom merchants and scaremongers have it wrong I hope,,,,,,

New Cards from CD over the whole of scandinavia, but same pic. some mine that I got in november last year, but different background colours, think that it is a regional thing, As CD covers the whole of scandinavia. F D S N..

But then again nothing lasts forever in this game!!!!!

They said CONAX could not be hacked in the days that I started hacking now we know different!!!!!!!!

Regards

dez
16-02-2009, 08:58 PM
Hi

no doubt my posting will upset somebody with a differing opinion, my rule is, enjoy everything while we can.

There is a posting on here about the english cricket team, yes we were slaughtered the last test. yesterday and today we payed great.

The -VE great british knockers are saying that the pitch is too flat thus easy to bat on. The poor lads just cannot win.

CHEERS

dez

AJR
16-02-2009, 09:03 PM
Statistically speaking... today will be one day less that C+ will be open than it was yesterday, and 2 days less than it was the day before yesterday, on the other hand however the good news is that today is one day more than it will be tomorrow.

Its also a well known fact that a smidgen and two tads over 62.41% of statistics are made up on the spot.

skomedal
16-02-2009, 09:22 PM
Hi

no doubt my posting will upset somebody with a differing opinion, my rule is, enjoy everything while we can.

There is a posting on here about the english cricket team, yes we were slaughtered the last test. yesterday and today we payed great.

The -VE great british knockers are saying that the pitch is too flat thus easy to bat on. The poor lads just cannot win.

CHEERS

dez

Please do not go off subject ( CRICKET ) not a scandinavian sport,,, what do you know of handball or skiing or biathlon, ( ppl that ski and shoot with rifles )

Thread is... Soon to lose canal+ on thor,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, read scandinavia

Regards

Regards:beatdeadhorse5:

AJR
16-02-2009, 09:37 PM
skomedal

Would cricket and rifles be an acceptable compromise ?

It would certainly make for an intresting innings :D

For all of our readers in the colonies who don't understand cricket..

Here are the rules..

You have two sides.

One side is out in the field and one is in.

Each man that's in the side that goes in goes out and when he's out he come in and the next man goes in until he's out.

When they are all out the side that's out comes in and the side that's been in goes out and tries to get those coming in out.

When both sides have been in and out including not outs, that's the end of the game.

dez
16-02-2009, 09:38 PM
Hi again

very sorry losing focus guys

dez

AJR
16-02-2009, 09:45 PM
dez m8

You posted
my rule is, enjoy everything while we can

As far as I can see.. no focus was lost, and I'm sure that skomedal was just pulling your leg and saying that one day we will loose scandinavia

Well its is very cold there :D

skomedal
16-02-2009, 09:49 PM
skomedal

Would cricket and rifles be an acceptable compromise ?

It would certainly make for an intresting innings :D

For all of our readers in the colonies who don't understand cricket..

Here are the rules..

You have two sides.

One side is out in the field and one is in.

Each man that's in the side that goes in goes out and when he's out he come in and the next man goes in until he's out.

When they are all out the side that's out comes in and the side that's been in goes out and tries to get those coming in out.

When both sides have been in and out including not outs, that's the end of the game.

AJR,,,

So when does the shooting start???????????

Regards

AJR
16-02-2009, 09:56 PM
Give me time to hide, count to 500, then load and make ready :D

Aldo
16-02-2009, 09:57 PM
"So when does the shooting start???????????"

Usually at Dawn the day after England have suffered a heavy defeat ( The Media usually have the first few rounds).

skomedal
16-02-2009, 09:57 PM
dez m8

You posted

As far as I can see.. no focus was lost, and I'm sure that skomedal was just pulling your leg and saying that one day we will loose scandinavia

Well its is very cold there :D

-18 night but warmer day -12,,, 1 meter snow... frightened that the water pipes from the well to the house will freeze,,,,,,TRUE

I like to tease as you know!!!!!

Regards

skomedal
16-02-2009, 10:15 PM
Give me time to hide, count to 500, then load and make ready :D

COWARD:respect-applause-00

holmroad
16-02-2009, 10:22 PM
Well WHATEVER anyone says, England are currently THRASHING West Indies - but on the THREAD subject, we still have C+ on 1W - so thank God for THAT eh?:respect-057:

AJR
16-02-2009, 10:23 PM
COWARD

Yes.. I have to agree :D

snaps
21-02-2009, 04:13 PM
Im thinking of getting a canal+ total sub for 29e a month? A few questions? Do you have to get a canal+ receiver or only get a card? Can you pay up front for a year or is it monthly? I have access to an address in Finland to do this.

skomedal
21-02-2009, 04:19 PM
Read post 10 on this thread!!!!!!!

Regards

snaps
21-02-2009, 06:09 PM
yes but was that a replacement card or a new sub?

skomedal
21-02-2009, 06:45 PM
It says NEW not replacement!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snaps
21-02-2009, 07:19 PM
Relax,,,,,

I got my new card from cd in november, others here have just got them this week,,, others have not got them yet,,, general updating of cards,,, mine works in the diablo cam, conax pocket np4, samsung ay,, so no pairing to reciever yet,,,,

Diablo cam handles CAS 7,,,,

Regards

Sorry i read it wrong, I thought you meant you had a new card to replace an old card that you were currently using from canal+. I mis read your post, I didnt realise you had actually took out a new sub in november as a new subscriber.