PDA

View Full Version : Canal Digital 1W - new cards in Dec.

kuba2222
19-11-2008, 07:19 PM
There is info on swedish boards about card swap, so it may be end of this package on diablo. Subscribers are receiveing letters with this info:

Under de två närmaste månaderna kommer du att få ett eller flera nya digital-TV-kort från oss som ersätter ditt nuvarande. Var därför extra uppmärksam när du sorterar din post framöver. All information du behöver om kortbytet får du tillsammans med ditt nya kort.
Anledningen till du behöver byta ut ditt nuvarande digital-TV-kort är att vi uppgraderar vår tekniska sändningsstandard.
Byt kort redan när du får det - för att inte få svart bild
Du behöver byta ditt kort före det datum som finns i brevet och vi rekommenderar dig att göra det redan samma dag du får ditt brev. Då får du dessutom tillgång till alla våra kanaler i 18 dagar utan extra kostnad! Om du inte byter kort i tid kommer du att förlora bild på dina TV-kanaler eftersom ditt gamla kort inaktiveras. Ditt abonnemang är oförändrat och är överfört till ditt nya kort.

Om du har multiabonnemang
Om du har digital-TV i flera rum är det viktigt att du ser till att byta ut rätt kort. Om du behöver byta ut fler kort så kommer du att få ett brev för varje kortbyte. Om du inte får fler brev så är det enbart det här kortet som ska bytas ut.

I brevet som skickas tillsammans med kortet hittar du instruktioner för hur du byter ut ditt kort. Tänk på att inte klippa sönder det gamla kortet innan du ser att du har bild på TV:n med ditt nya kort.

Anyone knows this language? Pls translate ;)

mant1234
19-11-2008, 07:34 PM
Over the next two months, you'll receive one or more new digital TV card from us replacing your current. Was therefore extra attention when you sort your mail to come. All the information you need on the short spoils you with your new card.
The reason you need to replace your current digital TV cards is that we are upgrading our technical broadcast standard.
Replace card when you get there - not to get black picture
You need to change your cards before the date contained in the letter, and we recommend you do it the same day you receive your letter. You'll have access to all our channels in 18 days without extra cost! If you do not change the cards in time, you will lose picture on your TV as your old card deactivated. Your subscription is unchanged and is transferred to your new card.

If you have multi-subscription
If you have digital TV in several rooms, it is important that you look to replace the card. If you need to replace the more cards you will receive a letter for each card replacement. If you do not receive additional letters, it is only this card to be replaced.

In the letter sent along with the card, you'll find instructions for how to replace your card. Remember not to mow apart the old card before you see that you have the picture on the TV with your new card.

Eugenie
19-11-2008, 07:42 PM
'That language' is swedish. I`ll translate it for you.

Under de två närmaste månaderna kommer du att få ett eller flera nya digital-TV-kort från oss som ersätter ditt nuvarande. Var därför extra uppmärksam när du sorterar din post framöver. All information du behöver om kortbytet får du tillsammans med ditt nya kort.
Anledningen till du behöver byta ut ditt nuvarande digital-TV-kort är att vi uppgraderar vår tekniska sändningsstandard.
Byt kort redan när du får det - för att inte få svart bild
Du behöver byta ditt kort före det datum som finns i brevet och vi rekommenderar dig att göra det redan samma dag du får ditt brev. Då får du dessutom tillgång till alla våra kanaler i 18 dagar utan extra kostnad! Om du inte byter kort i tid kommer du att förlora bild på dina TV-kanaler eftersom ditt gamla kort inaktiveras. Ditt abonnemang är oförändrat och är överfört till ditt nya kort.

You will during the next two months be receiving one or more new digital tv card/s (smartcard/s) which will replace your current one/s. We therefore ask you to be careful while sorting your mail in these next few months. All technical information you might need regarding this cardexchange will be supplied with your new card. The reason we are exchanging your card is due to an upgrade of our technical broadcasting standard. Make use of your new card at once, you must start using your new card before the date stated in the letter to avoid a black screen and we recommend that you exchange your old card with your new one already the same day you receive it. When you do, you will gain access to all our channels for a duration of 18 days without additional cost! If you do not exchange your old card for the new one in time, you will loose picture on all your subscribed channels because your old card will be deactivated and your subscription will be transferred unto your new card.

EDIT...I see mant1234 also translated it. Now you have the bad news in two translations.

A
19-11-2008, 08:06 PM
If have an sub card and got no info till now

chris-k
19-11-2008, 10:16 PM
had my sub card a couple off years...and got no info till now.:07:

provider444
20-11-2008, 08:01 AM
The same in swedish canaldigital web site
But that dont mean its lost on diablo and m2+

h**p://www.canaldigital.se/Utbud/Parabol/Artiklar/Uppdatera-ditt-kanalutbud-och-TV-kort/

A
20-11-2008, 10:38 AM
no it dont but CD dont change cards for the fun of it. The last card change was 3 years back when M2 was stopped.
They charge each customer € 58 per year as card charges.

morfsta
20-11-2008, 12:37 PM
Oh well, 45 quid (MII+) for 5ish months viewing of Canal+ (and the rest via g*ox! ;-) was not a bad deal.

slime345
20-11-2008, 12:50 PM
It allways have been possible to crack systems, and it allways will be. The better the encrypts get, the better hackers gets. THe most common way to hack a crypt is by supercomputer in a corrupt contry ;) I remeber when they did that in Israel... well shouldnt talk to much about it... ;)

poppiuz
20-11-2008, 01:26 PM
What about the norwegian, danish and finnish cards? Anyone got this infoletter in these countries?

bigbob
20-11-2008, 01:45 PM
I spoke with Norway last night, nothing new there, no word of new cards so far.

A
20-11-2008, 03:29 PM
Finland Denmark nothing as yet

gekoparty
22-11-2008, 05:52 PM
I have a norwegian card, and have heard nothing about a change of cards