dez
25-11-2008, 09:37 PM
Hi

CD is back on my echolink.

cheers

dez

drpaulos
25-11-2008, 09:43 PM
Did it just come back, or did you do something to get it back?

Doc

skomedal
25-11-2008, 09:50 PM
maybe you have a m2+ card,,,, not working on diablo 2,3 yet uw 147

dez
25-11-2008, 09:50 PM
Hi

Sorry I should have explained, downloaded the new .bin file off moresat and sent it to the box. Other hardware fixes will follow soon I would have thought.

Unlike the earier fortecs it is impossible to read the keys via the cas menu because they are encrypted within the firmware

cheers

dez

echolink 3020 with abracadabra card

drpaulos
25-11-2008, 09:51 PM
Or maybe the OP has an abracadabra card as they work with Echolinks.

Doc

^^COMPASS^^
25-11-2008, 09:53 PM
Did it just come back, or did you do something to get it back?

Doc

No he is talking about ali_dvbs firmware

NEWS:
ABRACADABRA Update. Currently open systems:
- ART and Showtime (Nilesat 7W)
- Digitalb (Eutelsat W2)
- Canal+ Skandinavia (Thor)
- TPS (Hotbird)
- ART Eropean beam. (Hotbird)
- ABSAT & Dorcel TV (Hotbird)
- Orbit Network (Eurobird 2 26E & Atlantic Bird 2 8W)
- La7 Cartapiu (Atlantic Bird 1 12.5W)

dez
25-11-2008, 09:54 PM
Hi

yes just edited my post stating which echolink I use

dez

drpaulos
25-11-2008, 09:54 PM
Thanks compass, that is what I thought and it looks like dez has confirmed it.

Doc

dez
25-11-2008, 10:01 PM
Hi

Yes mine is an aliC processor the aliB file also works for other clones with card reader.

Didnt know wether to by diablo or ali receiver, I decided on the ali because I also have the sl35s aliB without card reader and the support has been amazing from moresat, in fact still rolling on both digi and polsat. They have also now anounced an internal and external card reader for the clones without readers so that they can be used with an abracadabra card.

So unlike fortec and many others simply stop support in order to sell newer boxes, Moresat still support earlier boxes and processors.

I realise that this hobby is a big gamble so on past experience I chose hopefully to cut the odds slightly in my favour, of course only time will tell

cheers

dez

drpaulos
25-11-2008, 10:05 PM
The hobby is certainly a gamble, but as you say, the support for the Echolink receivers is very good.

Doc

^^COMPASS^^
25-11-2008, 10:11 PM
here is a question does anyone know if

ali_dvbs firmware (ABRACADABRA)
support work in Echolink Hd receivers ?

dez
25-11-2008, 10:15 PM
Hi

sorry dont know about the HD receiver, I will check though. To clarify that showtime has been in dcw since yesterday and that the system hasnt been compromised by moresat.

cheers

cez

morfsta
25-11-2008, 10:47 PM
No he is talking about ali_dvbs firmware

NEWS:
ABRACADABRA Update. Currently open systems:
- ART and Showtime (Nilesat 7W)
- Digitalb (Eutelsat W2)
- Canal+ Skandinavia (Thor)
- TPS (Hotbird)
- ART Eropean beam. (Hotbird)
- ABSAT & Dorcel TV (Hotbird)
- Orbit Network (Eurobird 2 26E & Atlantic Bird 2 8W)
- La7 Cartapiu (Atlantic Bird 1 12.5W)

Hmmm if its out on hardware expect to see full codes released soon to the public.

Obviously its been flogged to the highest bidder based on the fact that the days of Canal+ are coming to and end in Dec or Jan.

drpaulos
25-11-2008, 10:57 PM
No it is no different from the status a few months ago, so I don't think we will necessarily see it out on public EMU. If we do, we will know it will be very soon gone, just like a few years ago. Bearing in mind Nagra seems to be virtually gone (and TPS), if Conax is lost as well, there will be sod all to watch this Xmas, unless something else is hacked PDQ!

Doc

milkybarkid
25-11-2008, 11:38 PM
well said Doc.:respect-067:

dez
25-11-2008, 11:42 PM
Hi

I will be very surprised to see the cnx keys public. The guys behind Moresat are absolutely massive with never ending resources in China They can afford to buy any hack that they wish to have.

They have sold tens of thousands of these boxes worldwide to compromise many encryption systems, they are even inolved in starview etc which all have a common motherboard that accepts local firmware in the form of bin files

cheers

dez