PDA

View Full Version : tm 5400ci super won,t store channels

liamski
02-12-2008, 01:27 PM
i have downloaded latest fw softcam and channel list but channels will not store.

tr8.
03-12-2008, 12:16 AM
have you tried storing a sat then searching a few tp's.
does it hold them?

If it stores them its the list thats not compatable.
Is the list a xxx.cndf file or a xxx.ndf?its one of these it needs!!
start with a xxx.ndf file and load normal from usb

FXMan
03-12-2008, 12:29 AM
Try deleting (via the Technomate menu) your old channel lists then downloading the new one.

(Just in case you need to go back, it might be a good idea to upload your existing channel lists to your PC first!)

raycogzell
05-12-2008, 03:41 PM
yes you must deleat the old sat list firs via your tm5400, then if you do a blind search via your machine the technomate will find all tp firs, then it willfind chanels list after and store them.
look at the manual that came with your machine. it will show you how to do this, if you still have no luck im sure one of the other users on the board or myself will be able to help you. good luck

raycogzell
05-12-2008, 03:43 PM
yes you must deleat the old sat list firs via your tm5400, then if you do a blind search via your machine the technomate will find all tp firs, then it will find chanels list after and store them.
look at the manual that came with your machine. it will show you how to do this, if you still have no luck im sure one of the other users on the board or myself will be able to help you. good luck