PDA

View Full Version : My Dm800HD will not recoerd

Riponair
09-12-2008, 05:50 PM
I have installed 160GB sata hard drive I have gone to settings and initalised it but when I try to record the box seems to go through the motions of recording but when you go to the recorded programms library you can see what should have been recorded but it plays nothing back, I have noticed thet the timeslip function just leavs me with a black screen and when you press play nothing happens. Using gemini 3.8.
Thanks

veron57
09-12-2008, 09:50 PM
What are you trying to record? I heard of an issue with recording ITV HD but other channels should be OK.

is the drive at all functional? ie, can you perform a backup to the HDD successfully for instance?

mini__me
10-12-2008, 09:32 AM
Have you made sure there is a folder on the root of your HDD called "movie"

mini

Riponair
10-12-2008, 02:16 PM
HDD now working, I changed to nabilo latest image but I canmt get to download new cam want cccam latest been going through the menu but cant find where to down load it.
Thanks

x5
10-12-2008, 02:36 PM
HDD now working, I changed to nabilo latest image but I canmt get to download new cam want cccam latest been going through the menu but cant find where to down load it.
Thanks

green-yellow-addons download manager-nabilo E2 image cams

stefor
10-12-2008, 02:48 PM
Hi Riponair

If you have recorded a program and can see the recording but when you play it, it is just a blank screen, don't worry, this seems to be a common problem. All you need to do is plug your receiver out and back in again and your recording should play.

I had this exact problem and also a friend of mine. It does seem to do this a couple of time, but the fix above seems to work.

Cheers
Steve

Riponair
10-12-2008, 09:10 PM
:DWorking a treat:D

stefor
10-12-2008, 09:31 PM
Nice One:respect-051: