PDA

View Full Version : Motor limit settings

Hector
01-01-2009, 01:55 PM
I appear to haver cocked up the motor limit settings on my 5400.

The dish wont move at all and I can't find any way of putting it back the way it was.

Any suggestions (other than stop messing with it) gratefully accepted.

ABA
01-01-2009, 06:33 PM
if that you in the picture ile sort it for you
but youve got to be dressed as the picture

go in to the menus and see what your limits are ive got a bloke here in nottingham keeps playing with the limits and then phones me up its broke and when i check his limits they are set at the same number
so if east limit is say 3456
and your west limit is say 3456 then your dish wont move as where your dish is it is a fixed dish
your east limit should be differant to your west limit
some thing like east limit 0707 and you west limit 1600
dont worry if your number dont match these

Hector
01-01-2009, 07:29 PM
I have an IRCI 5400.

If you go to service searching, antenna setting and choose antena alternative you get to the motor control menu (orbitalposition, movement, motor control & DiSEqC). At the bottom of the screen is a red button marked motor limit setting. If you press the red button on the remote it takes you to the motor setting menun. There are no numbers, just the option to enable or disable the motor limit setting. If you choose disable you get access to the movement & store settings functions.

The trouble is that I can choose move east or west on the movement, but it doesnt move.

satpaul
01-01-2009, 07:57 PM
On the motor setting on the Humax 5400 is a reset limits just click on disable in antenna setting